.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Your Food Really Does Matter

I haven't actually finished watching this entire movie yet, but what I have seen of Food Matters has reinforced what I've believed for a long time: Your body is actually designed by God to heal itself (within His general will) and food makes a difference in how and if that healing will take place; generally speaking! I do believe God allows us to sometime experience an illness or disease for a specific reason and He can use it to glorify Himself, but for most of us, we're sick because of what we do to our bodies on a day in, day out basis.

None of us will add years to our life because God has numbered our days before we were ever born. However, could we add life to our years? I think most of us definitely could do so. And I confess, this last year, I've let quite a bit of "junk" slip back into my diet. Watching a movie like this is an excellent reminder and great motivation!




After watching the first portion, I admit that I'm not sure I agree with taking lots of vitamins, but hey, they're certainly better than lots of pharmaceuticals!

You can watch the entire movie instantly on Netflix or you can view it through the Food Matters website for a nominal fee. Let me know what you think!


*Due to my internet reception this weekend, comments may not post until later this weekend. However, please leave your thoughts and eventually it will show up under the comments. Thank you!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails