.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Winner: Back Yard Food Production

We have a winner for the Food Production System DVDs from Back Yard Food Production! Everyone had such wonderful comments and as always, I wish I had one for each of you. But without further adieu...


The winner is...


ELIZABETH!

"Wow! Pick me!!!! ;) I only had time to give that page a quick scan but I can tell that is one DVD I need to watch. I'm very, very new to this self sufficiency thing and am trying to learn everything I can; it looks like this is a video that would go a long way in educating me on the particulars of the process and lifestyle. And I am definitely a visual learner also so that's another reason this would be super. :) "


Elizabeth, I have your email address and I'll be in touch. Congratulations!




Thanks to all who participated and spent the time visiting Back Yard Food Production's website. Those who signed up for the newsletter will be getting some great information. I hope you'll consider this resource in the future as it is truly a one-of-a-kind! 



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails