.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Preparedness Challenge #23

This week's challenge is short and brief because I'm out camping today! However, I did get some stuff done this week.

• Bought a 5 gallon water cooler and a 6 gallon emergency water container
• Got my conduit hoops made for my low tunnels in my garden (post to follow with photos - soon!)
• Started preparations for my fall and winter garden

Most of you probably started school this week unless you homeschool (I always wait til after Labor Day so I can soak up every bit of summer!). So how did prepping go with your schedule change?

(Due to my internet reception while camping, comments may not post for a couple of days; however, the Linky should work just fine.)


Join the Challenge

To join the Preparedness Challenge, just write a post on something you did this week to prepare and then link up below or leave a comment. Even one thing a week adds up and it will encourage you to do even more! And by participating in the challenge, it will get you thinking about prepping on a regular basis. 

Please only post on preparedness topics. And be sure to take the Preparedness Challenge picture and add it to your blog so others know you're participating and hopefully they'll join up, too!








Please be respectful of our topic and only add a post that is preparedness related in order to retain the integrity of the link up event. THANK YOU!!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails