.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Food Journey

• Would you like to change how your family eats, but you're new to the whole idea of moving from a standard conventional American diet to one that is healthier for you and your family?

• Are you looking for direction to navigate your way through a journey to a healthier lifestyle?

• Are you interested in learning new ways to shop, grow, and prepare foods?

• Do you want to live closer to the land and eat real, living foods?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be ready to begin a personal Food Journey...

FOOD JOURNEY Definition:  a personal commitment to seek out living foods that not only nourish the body, but brings about greater health and vitality; to move away from dead, processed foods toward meals that are prepared from simple ingredients known to be life sustaining; an individual plan that meets the needs of one's family to slowly bring about a permanent lifestyle change in regards to food consumption.

I've written several posts that will get you on your way. And since a Food Journey is best taken one step at a time, I've listed the posts in order below that would be easiest to follow.  Be sure to check back to this page from time to time as I will continue to update it. 


Please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you and the path your journey is taking you. It's always more encouraging to walk this kind of path with friends!

Blessings on your new adventure!


Disclaimer: Please note that although I am passionate about nutrition and healthy living, I am not a medical practitioner, registered dietitian or certified nutritionist of any kind. My personal journey has led me to read and research many things I write about, but I am not licensed to counsel anyone regarding medical matters and therefore should not be held responsible for any decision or action that readers might take involving their health. If you have any health issues at all, it is advisable that you seek the counsel of a medical physician or other licensed practitioner that you trust before making a lifestyle change. My writings are strictly to encourage each individual to do his or her own research and take responsibility for their health.

Photo Credit: Danilo Rizzuti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails